8-27-19 Blog

Today, in class we were reading a essay.  The essay was “I met a girl named Maria”. At first, I thought these essay was gonna be a love story. The story was about a girl named Maria  and she was just  telling  the readers about how she gets judged just from being a Latina. I learned that some people get judged based of where they come  from.  It is something that happens a lot in society. I never  noticed till today in class.  You might not admit that you do this,  but In  reality you do.  In my the city that I live in judge people. I am from West Mobile the first thing that comes to mind is that I’m rich. I probably can live in a trailer park in West Mobile ,but  that’s is typical what people are gonna think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday Blog

Wednesday Blog

Thursday Blog